Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to our services, up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your OBR as set out in the OBR confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events).
However and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for
- any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim;
- any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including fees, availability and ratings) of the Service Provider as made available on our Platform;
- the services rendered or the products offered by the Service Provider or other business partners;
- any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our Platform; or
- any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, wilful misconduct,omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the Service Provider or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives, subcontractors or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through the Platform, including any (partial) cancellation, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control;
CiviQuo is not responsible (and disclaims any liability) for the use, validity, quality, suitability, fitness and due disclosure of the services provided by the Service Provider and which are advertised on the platform and makes no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind in this respect, whether implied, statutory or otherwise, including any implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
You acknowledge and agree that the relevant Service Provider is solely responsible and assumes all responsibility and liability in respect of the services provided by the Service Provider (including any warranties and representations made by the Service Provider). CiviQuo is not a (re)seller of the services provided by the Service Provider.
Complaints or claims in respect of the services provided by the Service Provider (including related to the offered (special/promotion) price, policy or specific requests made by Customers) are to be dealt with by the Service Provider. CiviQuo is not responsible for and disclaims any liability in respect of such complaints, claims and (service) liabilities.
Whether or not the Service Provider has charged you for their services, or if we are facilitating the payment of the (service) price or fee, you agree and acknowledge that the Service Provider is at all times responsible for the collection, withholding, remittance and payment of the applicable taxes due on the total amount of the (service) price or fee to the relevant tax authorities. CiviQuo is not liable or responsible for the remittance, collection, withholding or payment of the relevant taxes due on the (service) price or fee to the relevant tax authorities. CiviQuo does not act as the merchant of record for any product or service made available on the Platform.
By uploading photos/images onto our system you certify, warrant and agree that you own the copyright to the photos/images and that you agree that CiviQuo may use such uploaded photos/images for the purpose which CiviQuo intended, implied or specifically advised such as due diligence and identity verification. By uploading these photos/images the person uploading the picture(s) accepts full legal and moral responsibility of any and all legal claims that are made by any third parties (including, but not limited to, Service Providers) due to CiviQuo sharing these photos with 3rd party service providers and using these photos/images. CiviQuo does not own or endorse the photos/images that are uploaded. The truthfulness, validity and right to use of all photos/images is assumed by the person who uploaded the photo and is not the responsibility of CiviQuo. CiviQuo disclaims all responsibility and liability for the pictures posted. The person who uploaded the photo warrants that the photos/images shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses or infected files and shall not contain any pornographic, illegal, obscene, insulting, objectionable or inappropriate material and does not infringe any third party (intellectual property right, copyright or privacy) rights. Any photo/image that does not meet the aforesaid criteria will not be accepted and/or can be removed/deleted by CiviQuo at any time and without prior notice.